Our international network
- We have built a complete worldwide network of specialized representatives like ICOSA in Life Sciences, Chemistry and Medical Devices.
- Our partners are renowned IP law firms which all possess dual competencies in Science and IP.
- We daily exchange with these partners and entrust them to file patent applications with their National Offices on behalf of our clients, in compliance with local rules and legislation.
- Our international network is coordinated by our Paralegal and Administrative Department also expert in patent translations.
Serving Clients worlwide
ICOSA offer its services to clients all over the world: in Japan, in the United States, in Switzerland, in Belgium, in Germany, and obviously in France. We provide high quality, cost effective intellectual property services with the goal of bringing to our clients significant advantages in the marketplace. We pride ourselves in being responsive to client communications and expectations. We take a personal interest in our clients' businesses and bring up all of the possible IP strategies, to help the Client to make informed decisions.
Our scientific and Intellectual Property dual competencies
- All our experts possess a dual competency in Science and IP
- Our experts graduated from the best colleges and universities and we gather these competences at very high level:
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Materials and polymers
- Biomedical engineering
- We are Intellectual Property European Patent Attorneys
- We have the ability to represent you directly at the INPI, the belgian Patent Office, the European Patent Office and the World Intellectual Property Institutions.
Our bilingualism: English/French
- We draft patent applications in English or in French according to our clients requests
- We provide all legal opinions (patentability, freedom-to-use analysis and audit) written in English
- We take part in international congresses where we regularly give presentations
- We present IP assets to our clients and international Boards of Investors.
Our in-depth knowledge of patent procedures in the world
- Due to our international network of worldwide partners, we receive up-dates of legislation changes and new opportunities of action offered to the applicants
- Our Paralegal and Administrative Department masters worldwide patent application procedures and inform you on specificities applied in different countries.